I remain in limbo, unfortunately. Now waiting for insurance pre-approval for the scan, finally have the specs. No date on travel for it, and whether or not I will just stay in Oahu and have the surgery, or come back and wait and fly again.
I may have developed some adhesions at the dura and the scalp. My head feels very strange, especially when I move, my pain is bad, I’m light headed again. It all sucks and I seem to be also a whiny, weepy mess.
Frank borrowed some money to send Disa, but is now the right time? Why can’t things be easy.
But I did discover the maker of these fabulous dresses I’ve been finding here. Jams World. I want half of what they make. Not only are they my colors and style, they have working pockets. A lovely vendor at the local swap meet is searching her haunts for me and selling them for $3-5 each, always the perfect size.